What is the time to process the order?Delivery time depends on the availability of the product and where the shipment is to be delivered and in Poland is from 1 to 3 business days from the moment of confirmation or payment of the order by the customer.
Is it possible to return / exchange the watch?Of course, it is possible. When making a decision about exchanging or returning the watch, the customer should first contact the Customer Service Department. The return of the product is possible within 14 days from the date of purchase.
What is the cost of shipping?Shipping costs are covered by the store
How can I pay for the order?Customers have 2 options to finalize the order:
- shipment of a product paid via bank transfer via DotPay or PayPal,
- Possibility of collecting the ordered watch in one of the Swiss chain boutiques
Is it possible to order the original strap / bracelet?To order the original watch strap / bracelet, it is necessary to contact the website administrator directly. The administrator will check the availability of the strap / bracelet, time of the delivery and its price. An advance payment of 50% of the strap / bracelet value is required.
What does the watch guarantee cover?On the basis of a valid warranty card and a certificate, the customer may file a complaint about the mechanism of the watch. The warranty also applies to hidden defects in the materia.
The warranty does not cover:Gwarancja nie obejmuje:
- mechanical damage (impact, dent, crease, glass breaking, etc.) and the resulting defects,
- wear and aging of the product (eg. scratches on the slide, changes in color and / or changes in the properties of materials made of non-metallic straps, chains and tags, such as leather, fabric, wood, rubber, etc. abrasion of external coatings, wear and tear) be scratching straps and bracelets)
- damage to any part of the watch as a result of improper use or use contrary to the purpose or the operating instructions, lack of diligence, neglect
- battery consumption
- a watch on which operations have been carried out by unauthorized persons (eg. related to battery replacement, servicing or repair) or whose original condition has been changed outside the service
- defects caused by using or leaving the watch in inappropriate conditions, eg. too high or low temperature, sunshine, sudden changes in these conditions, exceeding the scope of water tightness, etc.
- compensation for losses incurred or consecutive, resulting from use, non-function, defects in the inaccuracy of the watch..